Collaborate With Your 24-hour Monitoring Agents
Whenever your home alarm system in Cincinnati goes off, your round-the-clock monitoring professionals will instantly act. The first move is to validate your alarm, and that means reaching out to you. The procedure they follow is dependent on the kind of emergency. For instance, if the emergency is of a medical nature, a single attempt will be made to contact you before first responders are deployed. If you’re dealing with a burglary alarm - the most frequent sort of event - a monitoring professional will follow these steps to reach out to you:
- An effort will be made to communicate with you via the touchscreen interface. You will usually be requested to provide a passcode.
- If that doesn’t prompt a response, a call is attempted to your primary contact number.
- A second number or your primary contact person is attempted next.
- If there still isn’t an answer, nearby law enforcement officers are dispatched.
- Your monitoring professionals will follow up with you again once authorities are contacted.
If you're not in a position to communicate with the monitoring team, don't worry. Help will still be sent even if you're not available to verify the emergency.
Get protection for any situation with a Vivint home alarm system in Cincinnati
Stay ready for any crisis with a state-of-the-art home alarm system in Cincinnati from Vivint. Contact (513) 506-9171 to begin designing your home’s security today.