Is it smart to use an indoor camera as a baby monitor in Cincinnati?
Your new nursery is nearly ready for your precious child. You dedicated quite a bit of time putting together the cradle, decorating the walls, and setting up the changing station.You even installed a shelf with a line of stuffed animals as a final detail. But how are you going to keep an eye on your infant? You can choose the customary method with a ordinary standalone device or take it to another level and utilize the surveillance equipment at your disposal in your advanced home security system.
Even though it might seem strange to use an indoor camera for a baby monitor in Cincinnati, it’s a great choice when you recognize the many perks.
Your security system’s indoor cameras in Cincinnati are great baby monitors
Above all else, your indoor cameras are part of your fully integrated smart home and reachable via an easy-to-use app. This offers you convenience and comfort as you can keep an eye on your baby from anyplace via your phone or portable device. Here are some more reasons why they are an excellent choice:
- Live HD video: You’ll get detailed, high-quality footage of your precious one. You are even able to review recorded segments directly from your phone.
- Bi-directional audio: You’ll not only hear the sounds from the room, you can actually speak to your loved one straight through your indoor camera. This is a nice tool to settle a an uneasy sleeper. Better yet, you can utilize the audio feature via your smartphone app, no matter your location.
- Wide-angle viewing: Your cameras will have a greater viewing angle than most traditional baby monitors. You’ll see everything.
- Motion-detection with alerts: If your baby decides nap time is over and is ready to get out of the crib, you can get motion-triggered notifications dispatched directly to your mobile device.
- One-touch call-outs: Although this feature is generally for older children, it’s still worth bringing up. With an easy touch of a button, your child can reach out to you through cell phone app.
Having your comprehensive smart home right in the palm of your hand is a terrific bonus. If you find that your baby is struggling to sleep and think it could be a tad uncomfortable in the nursery, you are able to alter the settings on your smart thermostat. When they awaken, you can switch on the nursery’s smart lights to inform them you’ll be there soon. Have another little one? You can integrate another indoor camera and enjoy access to both of them with one home security app.
Customize Your Cincinnati smart home with indoor cameras
Are you ready to use an indoor camera as a baby monitor? Customize your own Cincinnati smart home and get the peace of mind and protection Vivint’s high-tech surveillance systems can provide. Contact (513) 506-9171 today and learn how we can make your home more convenient and safer for every member of your family.