You’ve come to the conclusion that a home security system is a wise option for defending your residence and loved ones. You even enjoy the thought of a smart home to deliver extra convenience and energy efficiency to your daily routine. But what about home monitoring?
Take a few minutes to see how home monitoring works in [[targelocation]] and why this added line of protection is well worth the cost.
See how Cincinnati home monitoring works
If you choose 24-hour home monitoring from leading companies like Vivint, you are connected to skilled home security specialists 365 days a year. While it’s true they are always just seconds away when you need them, that doesn’t suggest they are overly intrusive. You won’t discover them watching your home or checking your camera footage. Instead, they go to work the moment an emergency strikes. Here’s how:
- Anytime one of your smart devices is set off -- whether it’s a camera or smoke detector -- your Vivint Smart Hub™ is instantly signaled.
- Your home’s smart hub then sends the notification instantly to your monitoring experts.
- A Vivint monitoring agent will then communicate with you to verify the alarm and ensure your safety.
- Whenever the monitoring agent is not able to reach you, they will proceed to alert first responders.
- Your representatives are there to help you through the crisis and will act as the main point of contact with local responders whenever you are off site.
Essentially, you can consider monitoring as having your own private security team linked to your security devices. This gives you more than simply a sense of peace as you have actual, live specialists to assist you through your emergency.